1. QUEST – the plot involves the Protagonist’s search for a
person, place or thing, tangible or intangible (but must be
quantifiable, so think of this as a noun; i.e., immortality).
2. ADVENTURE – this plot involves the Protagonist going in search
of their fortune, and since fortune is never found at home, the
Protagonist goes to search for it somewhere over the rainbow.
3. PURSUIT – this plot literally involves hide-and-seek, one person chasing another.
4. RESCUE – this plot involves the Protagonist searching for
someone or something, usually consisting of three main characters – the
Protagonist, the Victim & the Antagonist.
5. ESCAPE – plot involves a Protagonist confined against their
will who wants to escape (does not include some one trying to escape
their personal demons).
6. REVENGE – retaliation by Protagonist or Antagonist against the other for real or imagined injury.
7. THE RIDDLE – plot involves the Protagonist’s search for clues
to find the hidden meaning of something in question that is deliberately
enigmatic or ambiguous.
8. RIVALRY – plot involves Protagonist competing for same object or goal as another person (their rival).
9. UNDERDOG – plot involves a Protagonist competing for an object
or goal that is at a great disadvantage and is faced with overwhelming
10. TEMPTATION – plot involves a Protagonist that for one reason
or another is induced or persuaded to do something that is unwise, wrong
11. METAMORPHOSIS – this plot involves the physical
characteristics of the Protagonist actually changing from one form to
another (reflecting their inner psychological identity).
12. TRANSFORMATION – plot involves the process of change in the
Protagonist as they journey through a stage of life that moves them from
one significant character state to another.
13. MATURATION – plot involves the Protagonist facing a problem
that is part of growing up, and from dealing with it, emerging into a
state of adulthood (going from innocence to experience).
14. LOVE – plot involves the Protagonist overcoming the obstacles to love that keeps them from consummating (engaging in) true love.
15. FORBIDDEN LOVE – plot involves Protagonist(s) overcoming
obstacles created by social mores and taboos to consummate their
relationship (and sometimes finding it at too high a price to live
16. SACRIFICE – plot involves the Protagonist taking action(s)
that is motivated by a higher purpose (concept) such as love, honor,
charity or for the sake of humanity.
17. DISCOVERY – plot that is the most character-centered of all,
involves the Protagonist having to overcome an upheavel(s) in their
life, and thereby discovering something important (and buried) within
them a better understanding of life (i.e., better appreciation of their
life, a clearer purpose in their life, etc.)
18. WRETCHED EXCESS – plot involves a Protagonist who, either by
choice or by accident, pushes the limits of acceptable behavior to the
extreme and is forced to deal with the consequences (generally deals
with the psychological decline of the character).
19. ASCENSION – rags-to-riches plot deals with the rise (success)
of Protagonist due to a dominating character trait that helps them to
20. DECISION – riches-to-rags plot deals with the fall
(destruction) of Protagonist due to dominating character trait that
eventually destroys their success.
For his crimes, Loki’s punishment began in a lonely and endless winter. For Tony’s sacrifice, his imprisonment began with a rescue.
A story of ugliness and beauty, inside and out, and learning what the word ‘monster’ really means.
As promised, we bring you the paperback version of mine and Artmetica’s collaboration. It’s 407 pages that have been formatted, sweated over and designed for the old-school reading experience. It’s available to you at cost-price only – meaning, you’re only paying for the paper and ink. The story comes as it always has: completely free from us to you.
Unfortunately, the art couldn’t be printed as part of the book due to page quality and resolution. But with a cover designed by Artmetica herself, a meaty 5.5×8.5 inch book size and a fully edited story, if you wanted to return to Castle Winterheart…this is your crossroads. ♥
(We really hope you enjoy it.)
I’m bringing this back for a certain someone–and to let you guys know that until 2359 on August 14th, if you use the promo code ‘AUGSHIP16′ you can get free shipping and 15% off the purchase price. Hit the link in the title to grab a copy if you haven’t already. 🙂
I got mine
Whoa. Very nice composition.
1/6th scale female kangaroo pocket hoodie inspired by Pokemon Pikachu on Phicen female seamless body with big breast – large bust size
Proof that Terry Pratchett was right. A lie can run around the world, while the truth is still getting it’s boots on. Where is Lord Vetinari when we need him? Thirty-years of Disinformation comes home to roost. 😦
I was within a few pages of finishing a fic and then lost it! Thor goes back to the Dark World to retrieve Loki, finds he is still alive brings him home to Eir to heal. Frigga is dead, Odin is turning into a grade A sh*t and riding Thor hard to get ready to be king. Eir manages to stop the dark elf blood from killing Loki, when Odin decides he needs restrained and put magic blocking cuffs on him, which almost kill him, since the magic was all that was keeping him alive. Thor decides to return to Midgard, and I think the unrest in Asgard comes to a head and a group of nobles offer the still very ill Loki Odin’s spear and ask him to be the All Father. Which is when I had to shut my system down. What fic is this?
Edit – ~ Comeback ~ by anastacianott
Found it! See above. 🙂
1/6th scale female Pokemon Pikachu inspired yellow hoodies are ready to ship and available again in my online shop