In Iron Man 2, Tony Stark was being slowly poisoned to death by the palladium arc reactor in his body, but with the help of the information left by Howard Stark, Tony was able to create a new element for use in a new Arc Reactor. The scene greatly displayed Tony Stark’s immense intelligence when he re-discovered and created a new element by using a particle accelerator.
Hot Toys is delighted to introduce today the new 1/6th scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set. This collectible set includes a specially crafted collectible figure based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the genius billionaire Tony Stark in Iron Man 2, featuring a newly developed head sculpt, an advanced body with light-up chest light, detailed outfit, the Captain America shield prototype which he has used to level the particle accelerator and workshop accessories.
This collectible set will serve as a great expansion for your Iron Man series collection!
Fans in Hong Kong can firstly purchase it directly at Hot Toys’ booth (F01-12) in Toy Soul 2014 from Dec 19 – 21. Please stay tuned on Hot Toys-Secret Base Facebook Page for details.
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 2 movie
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features, detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
– LED light on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding tools
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black vest
– One (1) black polo shirt
– One (1) pair of black pants
– One (1) pair of black shoes
– One (1) Captain America shield prototype
– One (1) arc reactor
– One (1) arc reactor core holder
– One (1) pair of goggles
– Two (2) blueprints
– Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
I am so getting this. The best face sculpt I have seen thus far… and the little arc reactor!